Book Online Now!

If you want to change your reservation, please click the button below.
Change my reservation

Terms and Conditions

General Conditions
Guests up to 2 years (inclusive) are considered infants, cradle and meal Chair available upon request; Guests between 3 and 12 years (inclusive) are considered children and benefit from 50% discount on meals; All other guests are considered adults; To book an apartment the guest must be at least 18 years;

Please note that all guests must present a valid Identification Document at the "check in ", including children and babies. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to "check in" to those who do not fulfill this obligation, with no place to any kind of reimbursement.

The unit does not have extra beds; We reserve the right not to accept clients whose number, including children, does not correspond to the indicated on the reservation or exceed the maximum capacity of the apartment reserved, either on arrival or during the stay;

Entrance to the apartment from 4p.m and departure until 11a.m;

Pets are not allowed;

In special times like Christmas, new year, Easter, parties are not allowed in the apartments as well as in any other area of the project, and will be asked for a deposit of 150.00 € per apartment, € 200.00 per apartment T2 and 300.00 € per 3 bedroom apartment at Check in. that security could be left as a slip of the credit card, cash or cheque.

General Cancellation Conditions
Up to 7 days before date of arrival, there will be no client costs;
If cancelled between 6 and 1 day before the date of arrival, the first night will be charged;
In case of no-show, the first two nights will be charged.
In case of no show the hotel has the right to sell the apartment from the 4:00 pm the following day on arrival.

Cancellation Conditions-Non Refundable
In case of modification or cancellation will be charged the total price of the reservation.

Deposit/guarantee conditions-General
25% of the total price upon booking and the remaining 75% to be paid at Check in. For stays of less than 4 nights will be asked the value of the first night for confirmation.
To include your NIF invoice please inform us the data to billing at the time of the booking confirmation.

Deposit/guarantee conditions-non refundable
Will be charged 100% of the total amount of the reservation upon confirmation of same to include your NIF invoice please inform us the data to billing at the time of the booking confirmation.